A small electrical fire broke out at Times-Union PAC early Monday.

An electrical fire at a concession stand at SMG-managed Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts in Jacksonville, Fla., was quickly put out by the venue’s fire suppression system early Monday.

A portable refrigerated concession unit is to blame, said SMG’s Alex Alston, director of sales and marketing for the venue. The concession stand was in the main lobby.

“The cord on the unit had an electrical...

__________________________________________________________________________

This content requires a VenuesNow subscription.

If you have a subscription please login below: