In response to drone incursions at outdoor facilities such as the September landing of an unmanned aircraft at Wrigley Field during a Chicago Cubs-Cleveland Indians game, one company is touting its ability to mitigate such situations, noting that it is providing its service at major outdoor sporting events in the U.S. and abroad. Continue Reading Drone Security Without the FireworksRead More
Companies including Rantizo Inc. of Iowa City, Iowa; OMI Environmental Solutions of Belle Chasse, La.; and EagleHawk of Buffalo, N.Y., are offering amphitheaters, arenas, stadiums and other facilities the opportunity to have airborne sprayer drones disinfect and sanitize their facilities.
Login to VenuesNow
- Management: March 2024by VenuesNow Staff
- MetLife’s first NHL games power per capsby Don Muret
- Honoring Legacy, Focused On The Future: Historic Black Theaters Continue To Thriveby Wendy Pearl
- Oak View Group Acquires Invited Stadium Clubsby Ryan Borba
- Seahawks Develop End Zone Clubby Wendy Pearl