TALL ORDER: Large loudspeaker systems are mounted on two 100-foot poles in center field at Dodger...Read More
Dan Palmer and Gino Pellicano. Pair will work out of audio company’s LA-area office Gino Pellicano joins, and Dan Palmer is promoted, at L-Acoustics’ sports facilities and consultant outreach team. Pellicano is the new application manager; Palmer has been promoted to business development manager for sports facilities in the U.S. and Canada. Palmer has been with L-Acoustics for 10 years. Pellicano comes from Powersoft, where he served as market development and applications manager for North America. Before that, he worked as a project engineer for Burbank, Calif.-based Electrosonic, following several years as an applications engineer at Eastern Acoustic Works. Pellicano has also held design/consultant positions at Technomedia Solutions and SIA Acoustics. Both will be based out of the company’s office in Westlake Village, Calif.
Login to VenuesNow
- Juma Ventures Continues Giving Seattle Youth A Chanceby Wendy Pearl
- Building Family Experiences, Brick By Brickby Oscar Areliz
- VNC ’23 Less Than A Week Awayby James Zoltak
- HOT TICKETS: SEPTEMBER 21, 2023by Bob Allen
- Charlotte’s Jam Session moves indoorsby Don Muret