TALL ORDER: Large loudspeaker systems are mounted on two 100-foot poles in center field at Dodger...Read More
Dan Palmer and Gino Pellicano. Pair will work out of audio company’s LA-area office Gino Pellicano joins, and Dan Palmer is promoted, at L-Acoustics’ sports facilities and consultant outreach team. Pellicano is the new application manager; Palmer has been promoted to business development manager for sports facilities in the U.S. and Canada. Palmer has been with L-Acoustics for 10 years. Pellicano comes from Powersoft, where he served as market development and applications manager for North America. Before that, he worked as a project engineer for Burbank, Calif.-based Electrosonic, following several years as an applications engineer at Eastern Acoustic Works. Pellicano has also held design/consultant positions at Technomedia Solutions and SIA Acoustics. Both will be based out of the company’s office in Westlake Village, Calif.
Login to VenuesNow
- Setting the Pace: Gainbridge Fieldhouse Ready for Prime Time After $360M Renovationby Don Muret
- Preds mobilize to reopen arena after floodby Don Muret
- From Back Of House To Outdoors: Gainbridge Fieldhouse Upgrades Paying Offby Don Muret
- Taylor Swift onsale: lesson learnedby Don Muret
- Gross Potential For Taylor Swift Looks To Be Off The Chartsby Bob Allen