Tag: Shubert Theatre
Brian Gale. (Courtesy Boch Center) He’ll oversee booking and show marketing at Boston theater Brian Gale has been named vice president and managing director of booking and show marketing at Boston’s Boch Center. Gale will be responsible for procuring content at Boch Center’s 3,500-capacity Wang Theatre and the 1,600-capacity Shubert Theatre. Previously, Gale opened Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., as vice president of entertainment programming. In that role, he oversaw booking and programming for concerts, family shows, private events and sporting events. Gale has also worked at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif., as director of marketing and as the marketing manager for Universal Amphitheatre in Hollywood, which is operated by House of Blues Concerts. Boch Center sits in Boston’s historic theater district. Events there include theater, popular and classical music, opera, dance and other family entertainment.
Login to VenuesNow
- John Page Takes Over at Acrisure Arenaby James Zoltak
- Light shines on Sacred Heart hockey arenaby Don Muret
- Salt Shed Brings New Life To Historic Chicago Complexby Wendy Pearl
- FROM THE RAFTERSby Don Muret
- HOT TICKETS: JANUARY 26, 2023by Bob Allen